PeopleManager is a modular system allowing you to select only the tools that are relevant and useful to your business without being burdened with unnecessary tools that make the system harder to use and upkeep. The HR module contains all the important employee information in one, easy to use, place.
This along with benefits information, leave entitlements, contract information, contracted shifts plus HR and training activities for each employee means that managing your employees becomes straightforward with everything you need in one place.
Most organisations that do not have a dedicated HR system manage their employee information in a selection of excel spreadsheets, which have a tendency to grow in number and complexity as the business develops, with the constant concern that the data may not be accurate across the board.
PeopleManager has been designed to free employers from the time consuming and resource heavy maintenance of manual records ensuring that you have easy access to your employee information in a straightforward way. Its structure and flexible reporting tools will save you time and costly resource maintaining a variety of manual data sources.
The HR system also fully integrates with our:
- Time and Attendance Module for those employers who want to keep a close, accurate track of working times and absences
- Payroll Submission Module producing files of working times and other payments for your payroll provider along with files of HR changes including starter and leaver files.
- Employee Portal – employees can update their information, submit holiday requests, complete appraisal forms or access HR documents e.g. Handbooks. Putting the responsibility for their key data back in their hands.
- Appraisal Module – highly configurable appraisal module allowing you to tailor the system to reflect your company criteria for success and key competencies for each job role ensuring that your appraisal forms are always relevant.
- Agency Module – allowing agency employers more specialised selection based rotas. Remote time sheet and expenses submission, client invoicing and cost/profit analysis.